SHOW LOWPOLICE DEPARTMENT PUBLIC SAFETY PERSONNEL
RETIREMENT SYSTEM LOCAL BOARD
Special Meeting – Thursday, February 28, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
PURSUANT to A.R.S. Section 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Show Low Local Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board, and to the general public, that a SPECIAL MEETING of the Show Low Local Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board, which will be open to the public, will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. at the Show Low City Hall, 180 North 9th Street, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes, January 30, 2013.
For discussion and vote to approve the special meeting minutes from the January 30, 2013 PSPRS Local Board meeting.
4. Consideration of Application for Accidental Disability Retirement Submitted by Nikolaus L. Arney.
Review and discuss Independent Medical Examiners Report.
Action Requested: For discussion, comment and approval/disapproval of the accidental disability retirement application of Police Officer Nikolaus L. Arney.
5. Motion to Recess into Executive Session for Discussion of the A.R.S. Sec. 38-844 Accidental Disability Retirement Application of Police Officer Nikolaus L Arney.
The Board will consider a motion to adjourn to Executive Session, if deemed necessary, for the purpose of discussion and consultation with the Local Board attorney to obtain legal advice relating to the A.R.S. Sec. 38-844 accidental disability retirement application of Police Officer Nikolaus L Arney pursuant to A.R.S. Sec. 38-431.03(A) (2 & 3).
Action Requested: Formal motion and vote.
Reconvene Public Meeting following Executive Session, if applicable.
6. Scheduling of Future Meetings.
7. Board Suggestions for Upcoming Agenda Items.
* Note: The Board cannot discuss or vote on items not on the agenda, including items brought up as Board, staff or public comments, if any. If action by the Board is needed, the item should be placed on a future agenda in compliance with the Arizona Open Meetings Law.
I, Stephanie McQuillan, do hereby certify that the foregoing notice was posted on Friday, February 22, 2013.