SHOW LOW CITY COUNCIL
PURSUANT to A.R.S. Section 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Show Low City Council, the Pinetop-Lakeside Town Council, and to the general public, that a JOINT STUDY SESSION of the Show Low and Pinetop-Lakeside Councils, which will be open to the public, will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2011, at 6:00 p.m. at Show Low City Hall, Deuce of Clubs Room, 180 North 9th Street, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona. The agenda for this meeting is as follows.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
4. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Update on Real AZ Corridor. (Steve North and Paul Esparza)
7. Update on Regional Transportation System. (Holiday Van Sciver)
8. Update on White Mountains Partnership Activities. (Julia Patrick)
9. Update on Sitgreaves Communities Wildfire Protection Plan. (Steve Campbell)
10. Update on Four Forest Restoration Initiative. (Hunter Moore)
11. Community Updates.
I, Tamra Reidhead, do hereby certify that the foregoing notice was posted on Friday, November 4, 2011.