SHOW LOW CITY COUNCIL
PURSUANT to A.R.S. Section 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the Show Low City Council and to the general public, that a Mini-Retreat of the Show Low City Council, which will be open to the public, will be held on Monday, June 18, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. in Show Low City Hall, Deuce of Clubs Room, 180 North 9th Street, Show Low, Navajo County, Arizona.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
4. Pledge of Allegiance.
5. Brief Updates by City Departments.
6. Short Break.
7. Discussion of Policy Priorities of City Council.
8. Presentation and Discussion of Permanent Base Adjustment.
9. Discussion of Locations for Special Events.
10. Discussion of City Council Assignments to Outside Organizations and Committees.
11. Discussion of City Council Etiquette, including Agenda Order and Format, Measures of Success, Dress Code, and Seating Arrangement on Council Dais.
12. Discussion of Process for Proclamations.
13. Discussion of Interior Decorations for Council Chambers.
Ann Kurasaki, City Clerk
I, Ann Kurasaki, do hereby certify that the foregoing notice was posted on Friday, June 15, 2012.